Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Frames Will the XZ1 frame be in the way of my vision line when cycling or skiing?
No, as you simply pinch in the nose bridge this moves the frame up and out of the way in arrow position in cycling.
Will the XZ1 frame fit kids and adults?
Yes, because we have different sizes of lenses; this gives three size options.
Which frames are for men? Which frames are for women?
- Shield lens if you do NOT want the bottom Rim option.
- Rim lens, this fits narrow to standard face, for a tight fit.
- NEW large lens, with option to wear with bottom Rim or NO bottom Rim ALL in one lens.
All ZiZU frame designs are gender neutral. Make a unique statement with your choice of style and colour!
My face is very narrow. Does ZiZU have a small size frame?
Yes, the NZ2 small facemodel measures 121 mm from temple to temple. Standard frame width is 130 mm.
My face is very wide. Does ZiZU have an extra wide frame?
Yes, the Z-Shield, OPZand XZ2measure 133-135 mm from temple to temple. Standard frame width is 130 mm.
Can I adjust my ZiZU’s?
All of our glasses are adjustable to your face. You can adjust the nose bridge by pinching it to have it sit higher on your face, or widen it to have them sit lower on your face. The arms (temples) are also adjustable, you can push them inwards to make them fit smaller, and outward to fit wider. We recommend trying on the glasses at an expo so we can help you find the best fit. Replaceable Frame Parts COMING SOON
Lenses How do I choose a lens? We have a selection of lenses for different conditions or personal preferences. The lenses range in darkness from a category 0-2 or 1-3; 0 being clear and 3 being the darkest (for direct sunlight) lens filter. You can read about our tech specs here.
Can I buy additional lenses for my ZiZU frames?
Yes! Lenses can be purchased separately.
Are the lenses easy to change?
Yes, changing lenses takes just seconds. Step by step instructions, as well as a video are posted here.
I wear prescription glasses. Can I add a prescription lens to ZiZU frames?
Yes, ZiZU can accommodate prescription lenses in two different ways:
1. Optical insertsfor NZ2, XZ1, OPZ and Z-Shield • The clip (purchased from ZiZU and filled by your optometrist) snaps to the inside of the nose piece. This allows the wearer to benefit from ZiZU Optics tinted lens technology. The clip can be removed from the frame to use the sunglasses by themselves.
2. Prescription insertfor NZ2 • The insert (purchased from ZiZU; filled and tinted by your optometrist) easily locks into the frame replacing the existing tinted lens. The frame and prescription insert may be purchased either with or without the purchase of a ZiZU tinted lens.
Are lens scratches covered under warranty? No, lens scratches are not covered under warranty. You can read more about warranties on our warranty page.
Do ZiZU’s fog up? All of our lenses have a washable anti fog coating. When the glasses are adjusted properly, they shouldn’t fog up. If you find your glasses do fog, it’s because there is not enough air flow (too close to face). Simply pinch the nose bridge in so the glasses will sit more away from the face.
How can I clean my lenses? Warm water is all you will need to clean your lenses. You can also use dish soap if the lenses don’t feel clean enough.