If you have any queries or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Information We Collect
- Email Address: When you register with ZiZU, subscribe to our products and services, or sign up to receive a special report, we ask for your email address. We usually also capture your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”) at the time you register.
- Information We Automatically Track: While on zizuoptics.com, we automatically log certain information about how you’re using our site. This information may include the URL that you just came from, your IP address and the pages you visit while on our site. ZiZU may place a pixel on pages on our site, or those of other companies that are presenting advertisements. This enables us to record in our server logs that a specific user id has visited a particular page. This data allows us to analyse and determine our audience’s behavioural characteristics, which helps us to optimise our site and marketing focus. Only anonymous information is collected, and it cannot, by itself or in combination, be tracked to you or any specific individual.
Where Your Information is Processed and Stored
Our Use of this Information
- More Customized Service: ZiZU collects personal information to provide you with the best and most personalized web experience possible. In short, by knowing a little about you, ZiZU can deliver more relevant content to you while at our web site and thus, provide you with a more efficient, customize and seamless experience when using our service.
- Internal Research: Cookies and the other information we automatically track are used to help us better understand how our audience uses our site as well as for internal research on users’ demographics and interests. Each browser accessing ZiZU is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine usage patterns, and to help in targeting content based on user interests.
To Contact You: We may subsequently email you about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may interest you. If you’d rather not receive these subsequent communications, email us at email@example.com and we will remove you from our list.
Our Use of IP Addresses and Cookies
IP Addresses: Your web browser or email application automatically provides your IP address to other computers with which you communicate over the internet, so that they know where to send you information. We receive an IP address each time you view one of our web pages, because the browser automatically reports it to us. We also may store the IP address when you register with ZiZU.
We may use IP addresses for various purposes, including:
- Diagnosing service or technology problems.
- Assessing and maintaining system security.
- Displaying the most appropriate advertising and content.
- Studying how people use our site and how we can improve it.
- Reporting to advertiser and other business partners about aggregate, but not individual information derived from IP addresses.
Cookies: If your browser is set up to accept them, we also use a feature known as a cookie. Cookies contain bits of information that web sites transfer to your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. Cookies can make the web more useful by storing information about your preferences on a particular site such as ours.
At ZiZU cookies are used in the following ways:
- To automatically access your previously stored account information.
- To estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
With the few exceptions that we explain below, ZiZU does not give, rent, lend, or sell individual information to any third party. We may, however, provide aggregate information to current and potential business partners. For example, we might tell advertisers that there are 120,000 Registered ZiZU customers, but we will not tell them that the user called ‘Superman’ is one of them, and we definitely will not disclose that his email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will disclose personal information only in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personally identifiable information to protect the rights and property of ZiZU as well as to comply with any applicable law.
Access to Your Information
Upon written request, ZiZU may provide you access to the personal information we hold about you. If your access request is denied, we will give you the reasons for denying your request. All requests for access should be directed to email@example.com.
Links to Other Websites and Advertisements
If you follow or click on links to any third party websites from zizuoptics.com, you should be aware that these other sites have their own privacy and data processing practices. ZiZU has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies.